Van Buren County Warrants and Arrest Records Search
If you want to get an arrest warrants search in Van Buren County done, you have things easy since the police and judiciary work on your side with provisions to find information on AR active warrants online. In fact, they are among the very few state agencies that offer this facility, so why not make hay while the sun shines and look for information on the criminal history of people you know.
However, it would help to understand here that the website of the sheriff’s department was not exclusively designed to be used for searching arrest records and outstanding warrants from Van Buren County. What is being offered is a list of the area’s most wanted and another that shows all arrest warrants that have been recently released.
In other words, if you are looking for a name-based inquiry, these provisions will be futile. However, you should certainly check them out before you launch a full-blown inquiry into the active warrants issued in Van Buren. The most wanted list can be found at http://www.vbcso.com/wanted.php while the warrants page is available at http://www.vbcso.com/page.php?id=10&PHPSESSID=72409e2cc4f643aa5111bb632d501417.
Of course, you could always visit the state agencies mentioned below for your warrant search. There are three options available, as you can see below. Each of these agencies will also offer other specifics apart from details on arrests and warrants. To connect with them, go to:
- The office of the sheriff: 184 Detention Drive, P.O. Box 451, Clinton, Arkansas 72031
- The court of the magistrate: 451 Main St, Clinton, AR 72031
- The department of the county clerk: 451 Main Street, Suite 2, Clinton, Arkansas 72031
What are your options for finding details on warrants and recent arrests from Van Buren County over the phone? (2021-current)
- To learn about recent arrests, contact the Van Buren County Jail at 501-745-2112.
- To receive arrest records and incident reports, contact the Sheriff’s Office at 501-745-3838
- To initiate a warrant search, call the District Court at 501-745-8894/501-335-7203.
- To get help and information for victims, contact the Prosecuting Attorney’s Office at 501-450-4928.
- To get information on how to do a criminal case search, contact the Clerk of Court at 501-745-4140.
Crime statistics of Van Buren County
In 2019, the Van Buren Sheriff’s Department filed approximately 185 criminal reports. Property offenses accounted for more than 141 of the recorded crimes, while around 44 were crimes against humans. Larceny-theft (82 incidents) and burglary (24 cases) were the most common types of property crime Aggravated assaults accounted for 37 complaints in the violent crimes category while rape resulted in the filing 5 complaints.
Older crime statistics
Van Buren County, Arkansas, has a fairly low crime rate, with 150 complaint reports filed annually. Of this figure, about 7% of the cases are against violent crimes. Also, there was a growth of nearly 90% in the occurrence rates of this crime category. In comparison, the rise in the figures of reported crime seems paltry at less than 40%.