Criminal procedure in the United States’ justice system has a number of requirements intended to protect individual rights, including the arrest warrant. Search Montgomery County for lists of outstanding warrants on the internet. Although many names may appear through many sources (not all verified), it must be assumed that the people listed have not been convicted of a crime and cannot be presumed guilty. Our system works on the “innocent until proven guilty” model.
- The provided information is for the convenience of users
- No guarantee is made as to the timeliness, authenticity, and accuracy of the information
- Users should not rely upon the information
- The sheriff and county have no liability should someone rely upon the information.
- Users should take no actions based upon the contents of the list
In a county where there are about forty crimes per year, with only a few violent crimes in any five-year period, there will still be active arrest warrants from time to time. The list on the sheriff’s website link is 18 pages long, which seems excessive. However, there is no notation as to the exact location or dates of offenses, so the scope of the list is unclear. The good news is that it is in alphabetical order and easy to scan, so finding the names of individuals with active warrants in Montgomery County, AR, is relatively simple.
How do access arrest records and details on warrants from Montgomery County over the phone? (Valid in 2021)
- Call Jail Bookings at 870-867-3151 for information on recent arrests.
- Call the District Court at 870-867-2221 for information about arrest warrants.
- Call the Prosecuting Attorney at 870-867-4145 for victim’s assistance.
- Call the Clerk of Court at 870-867-3521 for judicial records.
Crime statistics of Montgomery County
Over 100 crimes were reported in Montgomery County in 2018. This annual average comprised around 10 cases of violent crimes and over 90 matters pertaining to property crimes. Nearly 50 complaints in the property crimes category were attributed to larceny-thefts while burglary led to the filing of around 40 complaints. Save for 4 complaints against rape, all other cases filed in the violent crimes category were against aggravated assault.
Older crime statistics
In terms of arrest records, the sheriff may also have that information or else may provide the correct office’s name to find information on arrests. The Montgomery County sheriff’s Office may be reached at 870 867-315.