Not all outstanding warrants in Boone County, Arkansas, are due to felonies, and performing an arrest warrants search can tell you more about the reason for the warrant. Warrants are not indications of the severity of the crime but rather the result of court dockets, unpaid fines, law enforcement suspicion or desire for questioning, and many other things. Arrest records searches and warrant searches are entirely different, though, and can lead to a variety of information about a specific person based on court records information available to the public.
Arrest warrants are issued by Boone County law enforcement officers locally, but they can also be issued by the State of Arkansas, the federal court system, and others depending on the situation. Arrest records offer information about someone who has already been arrested. However, they may not yet have been tried, which would normally mean that active warrants have been satisfied for the potential defendant. The Clerk of Court would have more information about arrest warrants for a specific person, but not all information is available to the public.
More than 2,500 active arrest warrants are available online through the Boone County Sheriff’s Office website, including Most Wanted information and much more. It can be as simple as child support obligations or probation violation, a misdemeanor such as a failure to appear in court charge, or other minor offenses. Having active arrest warrants does not mean that it is a felony, but it should be taken seriously and dealt with rather than hiding from law enforcement. Contact the Boone County courthouse, visit an official State of AR website, or call an area attorney’s office for more information about performing an arrest warrant search before it is too late to settle the matter easily and as painlessly as possible.
Can you get information on recent arrests and active warrants from Boone County over the phone? (2021-data)
- Detainees are taken to the County Jail, so call the facility at 870-429-1406 to find out about recent arrests.
- The Sheriff’s Office is the main law enforcement agency of County, so call them at 870-741-8404 ext. 1 for arrest records and accident reports.
- The District Court issues warrants, so contact the agency at 870-437-2272/870-741-2788 for a warrant search.
- The Prosecuting Attorney’s Office provides help to crime victims, so contact the agency at 870-741-7000 for victim’s assistance.
- The Clerk of Court handles all judicial records, so contact the agency at 870-741-5560 for a case search.
Crime statistics of Boone County
The Boone County Sheriff’s Office received 468 criminal complaints in 2019, compared to the 451 criminal instances of 2018. There were 269 property offenses and 199 violent crimes among them.
Around 150 larceny-thefts, 79 burglaries, and 40 motor vehicle thefts were included in the property offenses category. Nearly 168 aggravated assaults, 30 rapes, and 1 robbery were included in the violent crimes category.