When building new business and personal relationships, for your safety, it’s important to find out exactly who you are associating with. In addition to background checks, you can search for arrest warrants in Carroll County, Arkansas, that may be in the system for that person. The Discovery of outstanding warrants is an indication of current legal troubles and can be a sign of criminal history. The introduction of the Freedom of Information Act has made public records, such as criminal and court records, readily available to residents of AR.
Active arrest warrants are issued by the court when there is sufficient evidence that proves that someone may have committed a crime. Once the warrant is issued, law enforcement has the authority to apprehend the suspect, and the warrant then becomes public information. Arrest records in Carroll County, Arkansas, can be obtained by residents, both electronically and by visiting appropriate sources.
The state of Arkansas has provided an online resource that allows residents to search for offenders in the area: https://www.acic.org/sex-offender-search. You’ll need both a first and last name to receive accurate results. Also, you can find all public records at Carroll’s County Clerk Office, which is located at:
- 210 W Church Ave Berryville, AR 72616(870) 423-2022
- Carroll County’s Circuit Clerk maintains all criminal, civil, and traffic cases filed in the county. You can visit this department at:
- Berryville Office PO Box 71 210 W. Church Ave.Berryville, AR. 72616;
Is there any way to get information about Carroll County active warrants and arrests over the phone? (2021-Update)
- To get an incident report/arrest report, contact the Carroll County Sheriff’s Office at 870-423-2901.
- To get a Carroll County warrants search done, call the District Court at 870-423-6247/479-253-8574/870-438-5866.
- To get help and information for victims, contact the Prosecuting Attorney’s Office at 870-423-6869.
- To get access to criminal court records, contact the Clerk of Court at 870-423-2422/479-253-8646.
Crime statistics of Carroll County
Property crimes accounted for the majority of the nearly 254 crimes reported in Carroll County in 2019, with 209 complaints. There were about 52 burglaries and around 111 larceny-thefts in this category. In the category of violent crimes, there were 39 reports of aggravated assault and 5 reports of rape.
Older crime statistics
From 2001 to 2008, nearly 4,000 crimes were reported to the county Sheriff’s office. Out of those 4,000 crimes, only 385 were perceived to be violent in nature. Approximately every eight teen hours, someone becomes a victim of a crime in Carroll County. In recent years, crime has significantly risen by 90% percent in the area, and 85% of those crimes were violent.